I still can't get over the idea of being so in love at one moment and so over it all of a sudden.
But that's exactly what happened to me and Pilgrim. And this is not the first time, though I'm pretty convinced this is his final strike.
At first I'm very okay with this, but in the end his fascination towards his religion is the one that drives us apart. Or more aptly phrased, it drives me away from him.
A tad like Tom Lefroy and Jane Austen, even though we do love each other, that thing can make us resent each other at the end of the day, so we're better off apart.
I need to post this to restrain myself not to fall into him ever again. It ain't right nor healthy for me.
I will never find out his feelings exactly because I don't see that he's at any means to display them so let's just leave it at that. I wish him all the best.
And lastly wish myself the same.
Determined to move on, Edge.