4.11.11

One of those days

He said he's chilling
And ask me "Whatja doing?"
I answered him.
We chatted, again, as shy as always.
I was retouching photos, practicing.
He convinced me that I'm already good at it.
I said nah, I'm far from good.
I want to beautify my picts.
He said my face won't be so different.
I felt teased, and protested.
He replied that he only said it's no different.
I hoped he'd say I'm beautiful.
But he didn't.
He said if I retouched my face it'd simply be worse.
Hey, I said I was far from good, that's what the practice was for.
Then it happened again.
I started a topic, about what I'd do, and he didn't reply.
And went off so abruptly.
I was pissed.
Then an hour later, it turned out that he actually replied.
Only my provider was too slow to receive it.

Apparently my internet connection is just as lame. Gah I hate LDR.

So I texted him: MY INTERNET'S LAME!
He replied. Okay, that's fine.

THAT'S FINE? IT'S NOT. I WANT TO CHAT:'(

Edge.