Well, Pilgrim went online about an hour ago, and of course we chatted.
He began with the usual thing, about how bored he was. He always does so:D
Then moving on, we talked about our upcoming school trips. He'll be going to Far East and I'm going to Europe.
Awkward moment: when we compared the number of days. He'll be going for 10 and I'm 21. He responded: "That's long." I responded: "It is." Then long pause. Haha. I kinda hoped that he was thinking that I won't be online for 3 weeks or stuff like that. Maybe he didn't, he's just being nice. Gahhh I don't care.
Then of course, there will always be this routine: he'll talk about his faith. It's cute really, that I happen to like a guy with such passion and determination:") However sometimes he makes me feel extremely sinful and I got defensive, that things get ugly haha. Much to my surprise, he kept it very short today, he said he didn't want to saturate my brain (I always complain he overload my brain. I know, b*tch). Then after a very short talk about my day, he went offline.
That pissed me off. WHY DID HE WENT OFFLINE RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO SPILL? HYAAA
Things like this confuse me alot. I've loved him for like what, seven years? And when I'm in contact with him it just keeps... fluctuating. I could be either very happy or very annoyed.
This afternoon he actually texted me. He always informs me about his newest revelations:/ That makes me happy, actually. That feeling that he needs you haha:)) Maybe he doesn't really have any friends there... that makes no sense haha. I'm glad that he can talk to me about things that he really is passionate about, although he rarely asks about me (perhaps that's because I'd most likely spill the beans myself?).
As long as he doesn't start with the sin thing and such.
Annoyed, Edge;)